ATTENTION: This page applies for international customers only. If you`re looking for terms for the Norwegian market, please click the Norwegian flag.
Orders below $18/€14 will be charged an additional $8,75/€6,75 handling fee.
Where does Parts 4 Pinballs deliver?
We deliver to customers all over the world.
How fast is my order delivered & how do I track the shipment?
Our orders are shipped and handled mostly by the Norwegian Postal Service or other third party couriers, therefore all delivery dates and times given are only estimates. We endeavour to get your order to you within the estimated delivery time, however, on rare
occasions the delivery may be delayed, we CANNOT be held responsible for delays by the courier / postal service or for any consequential losses you may suffer if the delivery is not on time for whatever reason.
Orders being shipped to remote locations may, on rare occasions, be slightly delayed by the courier / postal service.
When ordering before 12:00 CET, your order will normally be shipped the same day if all items are in stock, and given that
the customer completes the payment before 14:00 CET the same day.
If we are temporarily sold out of any items, you will be notified by email when
we send out the proforma invoice.
We do not keep backorders. If a part is not in stock, then please re-order at a
later time. Also note that you can have a different shipment date on your order confirmation than that shown on our website, as we allocate items as we receive orders (again, see your Account for all details).
When your order is shipped, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation by e-mail. The Shipment confirmation is sent when
the Postal Service has picked up the shipment. If the customer wants the goods
sent as a letter due to pricing, it will be on the customers own risk, and no insurance or tracking will be available.
Paypal is not available as a payment option when there is no tracking on the
shipment. On larger orders with high value, insurance and tracking is mandatory.
If there is tracking available on your shipment, you can track your shipment directly from www.track-trace.com
or your national postal service. Tracking number is always available when you
log in and click on your order status.
Exact Shipping Cost
Exact shipping cost is shown on the order confirmation we send out after the
goods are packed. Pinball parts has never been in retail boxes, and the
variation of size and volume on these items makes it impossible to estimate the
cost. If you need an exact cost on shipping
before you confirm your order, then please give us 24 hours to collect your
goods and check the weight and volume of the package. You can notify us through
comments on your order or by sending a separate email.
When sending parts packed as a letter there is a limit in volume, size and
you need a lockdown bar or pinball legs, no letter sizes are available. However
if you need a trim list for your backglass, shipping as a letter is available. Smaller items are not a problem. Lamps, rubbers, nuts, bumper caps, lane guides,
coils, electronics or motors can all go in a letter. But remember that there is
no insurance on letters and Parts4Pinballs does not take the responsibility for
shipments with no tracking and insurance. So if you purchase anything with a high value, it will
be shipped as a package with insurance included. If you still have questions
regarding shipping, feel free to contact us.
Below is an estimate in Euro on the shipping cost for both letters and
Remember! This is only an estimate due to changes in currency value!
Letters: Norwegian Postal Service
Rest of the World
Tracking and insurance is not available.
Letter thickness calculated between 2 and 7 cm.
Parcels: Norwegian Postal Service
Rest of the World
Tracking and insurance is included.
Maximum weight. 20 kg
Changes in prices
Shipping companies have for some reason a habit of changing their cost prices with short notices. This will effect our pricing but we will notify you as early as possible.
Should any courier deliver a parcel which has significant damage to it then:
- Ask the courier right there and then to sign a form stating that it was in this state on delivery.
- Contact email@example.com explaining what the situation is.
- If possible provide digital images of the parcel.
If damage to the parcel is not found until after signing, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org so we can solve the problem ASAP.
Can I have my order delivered partially?
If the parts that are not in stock has been confirmed by our supplier and
will be in stock within the next 30 days yes. If we do not have a confirmed
delivery date, we do not accept back orders.
Incomplete or faulty consignment
If you receive the wrong goods or certain items are absent from the order you have placed with us, then we advise the following:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com containing the following information:
- Customer name
- Order number
- Product number of the missing or faulty item(s).
- An accurate description of the problem
- Provide digital images of the parcel, if possible.
- You will then receive information on how we will solve the problem ASAP.
1. Access your account
2. Find the order from which you would like to return something.
3. Apply for an RMA form from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your RMA number is "valid" for only 14 days upon receipt. Only consumers/private individuals have the right to cancel any order related to the "Cooling off period" for a refund (items only - not freight).
- Pack the product securely with impact-absorbing materials and include all peripherals.
- Enclose the RMA Authorization email with the parcel (inside).
- Clearly mark the parcel (on the outside) with the RMA No. that you receive from us.
- The return parcel must be sent to our Return Department at your expense.
- After examination and tests, we will make repairs or send a replacement as is deemed necessary.
- We will send you an order confirmation and delivery note when your product has been repaired or replaced.
- Any shipment without a Return Material Authorization Form (RMA) will need special treatment and the processing will be delayed.
- If a item is tested ok, you will be charged a fee of NOK 200,- / €24,-.